Saturday, May 11, 2013

London Baby! (British Museum, Westminster, South Bank in photos)










Still working on the words. In the meantime, some photos. Here are some of the snaps I took getting lost at the British Museum, and being pleasantly surprised to learn that some of London's biggest tourist sites (Big Ben, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey) was just around the corner from where I was staying.



The British Museum

With Farah from Mexico, my first new friend in London

Hippie on a cycle

It's Shrek!!

Westminster Abbey
Detail
"Life is all about making money, but I just like to sit down"
South Bank
Under the bridge
Lovely old books <3
South Bank Bubble Man!


Undercroft

1 comment:

  1. No words can even describe how happy I am for you, Mandy!:D

    By the way, are you going to Liverpool? ;)

    ReplyDelete